[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Can I reject or "mark as obsolete" a suggestion on Weblate?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Can I reject or "mark as obsolete" a suggestion on Weblate?
- From: "Ming H." <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 19:47:14 +0800
- To: "LO L10N Mailing List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've been reviewing quite a lot of suggestions for simplified Chinese translations on Weblate recently. Most of them are good and I either accept them or accept and edit a bit. However there are some suggestions that are of poor quality, some are even outright wrong, so I just ignore them. (If you are interested in an example, see https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_help-master/textsbasicguide/zh_Hans/?checksum=78974c2176f08d1e#suggestions )
The problem is that these bad suggestions still linger in the system and obscure the overview page
and makes it difficult for me to locate new suggestions for review.
I can't find a way on Weblate to either reject a suggestion, or mark it obsolete, so that it doesn't show up in the overview page anymore. Weblate documentation mentions deleting a suggestion ( https://docs.weblate.org/en/weblate-3.10.1/user/translating.html#translating ), but I can't figure out how to do it, maybe it's for the original author of the suggestion only?
Can anyone help?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Can I reject or "mark as obsolete" a suggestion on Weblate?||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is THUSRDAY at 18:00 UTC
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Can I reject or "mark as obsolete" a suggestion on Weblate?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is THUSRDAY at 18:00 UTC
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Can I reject or "mark as obsolete" a suggestion on Weblate?