Re: [libreoffice-l10n] pocheck (6-4): Langauges with errors: am cy dsb fy mn nb szl vec

Hi Berend,

From: "Berend Ytsma"
Send time: Thursday, May 14, 2020 6:49 AM

Try this one: https://translations.documentfoundation.org/languages/fy/libo_ui-6-4/search/?q=target%3AByskrift&checksum=&offset=

> I did a Manuel check of the words an also couldn't find it

You probably wasn't searching in the "LibreOffice UI - 6.4" component, or not using the "Target strings" condition while searching (only available under "Advanced query builder" after you've searched once).

> Greets

Regards,
Ming