Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: pocheck: Langauges with errors: am cy dsb fy hsb mn nb nl nn szl vec

Hi Kees,

kees538@libreoffice.org wrote on 07/05/2020 08:19:

> The error in nl is the translation of ISSER and ISERROR. In Dutch they
> are both ISFOUT.
> I do not understand why there are two differend items for that.
> What is the difference between ISSER and ISERROR?

ISSER returns TRUE if there is an error not equal to #N/A
ISERROR always returns TRUE on an error.

(Open the Formula Wizard in Calc and look for the functions)

vr. groet,
Cor
--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6