Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: pocheck: Langauges with errors: am cy dsb fy hsb mn nb nl nn szl vec

Hi *,

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 8:20 AM <kees538@libreoffice.org> wrote:
> The error in nl is the translation of ISSER and ISERROR. In Dutch they
> are both ISFOUT.
> I do not understand why there are two differend items for that.

Well, if in doubt it is always compatibility or historical reasons.

> What is the difference between ISSER and ISERROR?

The two functions differ in how the #N/A status is treated.
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/scalc/01/04060104.html?DbPAR=CALC#bm_id3154812

ciao
Christian