[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] KeyID change across branches for the same string
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] KeyID change across branches for the same string
- From: "Ming H." <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 06:09:37 +0800
- To: "Christian Lohmaier" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "LO L10N Mailing List" <email@example.com>
------------------ Original ------------------
From: "Christian Lohmaier";<firstname.lastname@example.org>;
Send time: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:01 PM
> On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 4:23 AM Ming H. <email@example.com> wrote:
>> They don't show up in the other's "similar strings" section either, though that's probably expected as that feature may only match strings in the same Weblate project.
>Not sure what you mean with "similar strings" section.
[very detailed explanation of Weblate features snipped]
Sorry, I meant the "other occurences" tab, which is the one I use most since it usually has a number prompting something worth looking at. I've never used Machine Translation or Translation Memory before, either on Weblate or elsewhere, I'll be looking into these useful tools.
>> It would be nice if such problem can be avoided. I only noticed this because this is an extremely long string. There are probably many other short ones that fell through the crack and increased work for many translation teams.
> Nope, that was the only one, and this specific problem also cannot
> happen anymore.
Good to know, I'll stop worrying. :-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] KeyID change across branches for the same string||"Ming H." <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] KeyID change across branches for the same string||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] pocheck: Langauges with errors: am cy dsb fy hsb mn nb nl nn szl vec
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: pocheck: Langauges with errors: am cy dsb fy hsb mn nb nl nn szl vec
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] KeyID change across branches for the same string
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY May 7th, at 18:00 UTC