Re: [libreoffice-l10n] pocheck: Langauges with errors: am cy dsb fy hsb mn nb nl nn szl vec

Den 06.05.2020 21:37, skreiv Christian Lohmaier:
Hi *,

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 9:08 PM Kolbjørn Stuestøl <kolbjoern@stuestoel.no> wrote:
Den 06.05.2020 17:55, skreiv Christian Lohmaier:
Please address the following errors in your translation

[…]
Pocheck error report for ##### nn #####
**** Style name translations must be unique — See STR_POOLCOLL_*
Duplicated translations in file sw/messages.po
Sitat
Thank you for your work.

Where or how do I find STR_POOLCOLL_*?
That's the start of the context string of the messages - my script had
a bug and produced wrong links for that kind of error.

search for
context:STR_POOLCOLL_ language:nn target:'Sitat'
e.g.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/search/?q=context%3ASTR_POOLCOLL_+language%3Ann+target%3A%27Sitat%27

Yes, both "Quotation" and "Citation" are translated with the Norwegian
"Sitat". We are using this word for both of them. Does it matter?
Yes, it does matter. it makes them indistinguishable.

Perhaps I have to find another word for one of them?
You need to. pocheck throws away the duplicates, so English strings
are used for those.
Thank you. I'll find a replace.
Kolbjørn

ciao