[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY May 7th, at 18:00 UTC
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY May 7th, at 18:00 UTC
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 12:12:14 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place tis Thursday at 18:00 UTC
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
* The road ahead: Guides Version 7.
+ shall we design/update the set of chapter styles?
Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] KeyID change across branches for the same string
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] pocheck: Langauges with errors: am cy dsb fy hsb mn nb nl nn szl vec
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] KeyID change across branches for the same string
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] pocheck: Langauges with errors: am cy dsb fy hsb mn nb nl nn szl vec