[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate "quality" bar
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate "quality" bar
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:56:08 -0300
- To: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Em 29/04/2020 07:47, Christian Lohmaier escreveu:
> Hi Olivier,
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 12:44 PM Olivier Hallot
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> When hovering the quality bar in weblate (when displaying the
>> translation memories), a tooltip pops showing 2 numbers. What is the
>> meaning of each?
> Do you have an example? If you mean a display like "31 / 100" - then
> just is a score of 31 on a scale that goes to 100 for a perfect match.
> So that would mean a pretty low confidence level in that case.
Ah OK, I overlook that the second number was always 100.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate "quality" bar||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate "quality" bar||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate "quality" bar
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate "quality" bar
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate "quality" bar