[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 17:26:14 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 25/04/2020 à 05:29, Ming H. a écrit :
> I have a question regarding updating the translations on Weblate using the file downloading/uploading method.
> I usually just use the web interface of Weblate, and I appreciate the feature of linking the "6.4 UI" and "master UI" translations together so that the changes I did in one branch is automatically copied to the other as long as the source strings are the same (maybe the translated strings need to be the same as well? I am not sure).
> But occasionally I use the file downloading and uploading method to give a certain component an overall change, covering quite a few strings at the same time. However, if I do this to the "6.4 UI" branch, the changes are not propagated to "master UI" automatically. For example, the changes I made in
> are not carried over:
> Is there any option or procedure that can enable automatic propagation between branches? Or do I have to upload the file twice, one for each branch?
I asked Christian to have a look and will get back to you asap
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate||"Ming H." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] IMPORTANT: SQL function names
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate