[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] IMPORTANT: SQL function names
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] IMPORTANT: SQL function names
- From: Sveinn í Felli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 12:29:33 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Þann 28.4.2020 08:55, skrifaði sophi:
There is a new list on
containing wrong translation for SQL function names: they must not
contain spaces. So please, check the third attachment and correct your
translation if your language is in the list.
For information, I'll remove the wrong translations still appearing in
the 3 files in Weblate in two weeks from now.
Done for Icelandic.
For some reason I thought SQL-statements were by convention always capitalized, that's not valid anymore?
Sveinn í Felli
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] IMPORTANT: SQL function names||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] IMPORTANT: SQL function names
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] IMPORTANT: SQL function names