[libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate

I have a question regarding updating the translations on Weblate using the file downloading/uploading method.

I usually just use the web interface of Weblate, and I appreciate the feature of linking the "6.4 UI" and "master UI" translations together so that the changes I did in one branch is automatically copied to the other as long as the source strings are the same (maybe the translated strings need to be the same as well? I am not sure).

But occasionally I use the file downloading and uploading method to give a certain component an overall change, covering quite a few strings at the same time. However, if I do this to the "6.4 UI" branch, the changes are not propagated to "master UI" automatically. For example, the changes I made in
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-6-4/instsetoo_nativeinc_openofficewindowsmsi_languages/zh_Hans/?checksum=50716ed40498e6c7#history
are not carried over:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-master/instsetoo_nativeinc_openofficewindowsmsi_languages/zh_Hans/?checksum=50716ed40498e6c7#history

Is there any option or procedure that can enable automatic propagation between branches? Or do I have to upload the file twice, one for each branch?

Thanks in advance,
Ming