[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate
- From: "Ming H." <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 11:29:20 +0800
- To: "LO L10N Mailing List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have a question regarding updating the translations on Weblate using the file downloading/uploading method.
I usually just use the web interface of Weblate, and I appreciate the feature of linking the "6.4 UI" and "master UI" translations together so that the changes I did in one branch is automatically copied to the other as long as the source strings are the same (maybe the translated strings need to be the same as well? I am not sure).
But occasionally I use the file downloading and uploading method to give a certain component an overall change, covering quite a few strings at the same time. However, if I do this to the "6.4 UI" branch, the changes are not propagated to "master UI" automatically. For example, the changes I made in
are not carried over:
Is there any option or procedure that can enable automatic propagation between branches? Or do I have to upload the file twice, one for each branch?
Thanks in advance,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice-commits] core.git: Properly escape desktop file string values
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LO translation, some questions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [Libreoffice-commits] core.git: Properly escape desktop file string values
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question about file download/upload on Weblate