[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers
- From: Kolbjørn Stuestøl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 12:31:19 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Thank you for your work.
Corrected in nn (Norwegian nynorsk).
Den 15.04.2020 22:16, skreiv Eike Rathke:
On Tuesday, 2020-03-31 11:59:14 +0200, Sophie Gautier wrote:
There are still several languages containing wrong translation ofPlease note that there are two lists attached to tdf#128200. The above
function names and identifiers, please correct them.
Here is the list of languages impacted:
listing indentifiers starting with a '#' hash character that has to be
preserved, and this longer list with bad function names:
Please do not treat this as minor "translation errors", not complying
with the requirements lined out may render Calc spreadsheet formulas
completely unusable and break everything in your language's UI
translation depending on which function names are affected.
As a reminder, translated function names MUST NOT contain spaces,Thanks
parentheses, hyphens, or anything else that would be an operator in
spreadsheet formula context.
Function names may only contain letters (of any alphabet or script of
course, not just ASCII) or digits or '.' dot or '_' underscore, and must
start with a letter.
Translated identifiers like "#All" or "#Headers" if they start with a
'#' hash character MUST start with a '#' character also in the
translation, this is vital to recognize them as table reference
identifiers (or error constants possibly).
Please ping me when it's done on your side, I'll join directly the
Thanks a lot in advance, and thanks a lot to Eike for monitoring this.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers||sophi <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers||Eike Rathke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LO translation, some questions
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?