[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Presenting myself: Hi everyone!
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Presenting myself: Hi everyone!
- From: Artur V. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 19:30:12 +0000
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
My name is Artur, I'm a volunteer translator member of Softcatalà, an organization that fights for promoting Catalan language on the Internet and new technologies. I personally contribute to that organization by translating free and open source software into Catalan, such as the official Telegram apps, the Signal apps, some projects within the TOR Project, and other bunch of pieces of FOSS.
I would very much like to help to improve Catalan language in LibreOffice, too, in all its available variants --that is, Catalan and Catalan (Valencian), specially in this last one, which is my mother language.
Thanks for the great work you do by contributing to this amazing project, I hope I can also be handy around here.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Help files editing: Direct editing in Gerrit
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Help files editing: Direct editing in Gerrit
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: LO translation, some questions