[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Help files editing: Direct editing in Gerrit
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Help files editing: Direct editing in Gerrit
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 14:45:57 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who wants to edit the Help Files directly in Gerrit, I have
updated the tutorial with the current version of Gerrit used by TDF.
The wiki page is
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Presenting myself: Hi everyone!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Presenting myself: Hi everyone!