In data martedì 14 aprile 2020 16:19:13 CEST, Martin Srebotnjak ha scritto:
Hi, Miloš,

do you have a 100 % translated website in Weblate?

Hi Martin,

AFAIK, there's no website project in Weblate. It exists in Pootle but they are
old strings.

V V tor., 14. apr. 2020 ob 11:15 je oseba Milos Sramek <

sramek.milos@gmail.com> napisala:
Hi,
I think I have a similar problem. Some parts of
https://sk.libreoffice.org/download/download/ are in English and cannot
be translated in Silverstripe.
They are translated for other languages, so there must be a way how to
translate that. But how?

thanks
Milos