Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page

Hi,
I think I have a similar problem. Some parts of
https://sk.libreoffice.org/download/download/ are in English and cannot
be translated in Silverstripe.
They are translated for other languages, so there must be a way how to
translate that. But how?

thanks
Milos

--