[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 12:52:28 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
Le 09/04/2020 à 01:49, Luca Daghino @ Libero a écrit :
> Hello all!
> Anybody can give a little help localizing the "Donate" page of the
> english website?
> I'm trying to update the already existing italian page; I'd like to add
> the "Donate your time" part, but I can't find a way to add it.
> In the html code in SilverStripe that part is missing (or... I can't see
> it); in pootle the italian part for the web is completely translated; in
> weblate I can't find anything related to the website.
> I've also tried creating a new "donate page" for the italian section (in
> case the donate page template had changed), but got the same results.
> In the english page I can also see a horizontal bar (Subsite operations)
> that is not present in the italian page, but that bar is empty, so I
> don't understand if it's really needed. When creating the italian donate
> page from scratch, that bar is not created, though the chosen page type
> is "Donate page", just like the original english page.
> Besides, I may be wrong, but it seems to me also in the english page the
> text showing up in the published page is partially different from the
> text appearing inside SilverStripe.
I think part of it is on the CSS. I'm adding Mike in copy because he
might know better than me.
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page||Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page||"Luca Daghino @ Libero" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page