[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 12:50:21 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 08/04/2020 à 14:36, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
> One of our users (pt-BR) reports that his changes/translations done long
> time ago were not saved in weblate.
> As example, the page (see history tab)
> indicates changes that are inserted but not saved.
> Can we have some light on the subject?
> Thanks in advance.
I've changed his rights to Reviewer, let me know if it's ok now.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page