[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 09:36:24 -0300
- To: "l10n >> LibreOffice-l10n" <email@example.com>
One of our users (pt-BR) reports that his changes/translations done long
time ago were not saved in weblate.
As example, the page (see history tab)
indicates changes that are inserted but not saved.
Can we have some light on the subject?
Thanks in advance.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Help request to localize website - donate page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate