[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?
- From: Freek de Kruijf <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 09:59:38 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Op donderdag 2 april 202?0 09:50:50 CEST schreef Caolán McNamara:
> On Tue, 2020-03-31 at 16:08 +0200, Michael Wolf wrote:
> > Caolán McNamara schrieb:
> > > Is this RID_SVXSTR_DASH1 "Long Dot" ? If so it isn't a character
> > > but a
> > > fairly recent addition of an attempt at a description for a line
> > > style
> > > seen in e.g. impress, format->object->line->line->line properties
> > Hi Caolán,
> > thank you, yes, you are right but this description and similar ones
> > (e.g. double dot) are confusing. There are no strange long dots, the
> > dotted lines just have a bigger spacing between the dots.
> The original text isn't my creation but if there is a better suggestion
> for a description I can submit a change based on that.
How about "Spaced dots"?
Freek de Kruijf
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?||Michael Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?||Michael Wolf <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?||Caolán McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Issue with Weblate