[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 11:59:14 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There are still several languages containing wrong translation of
function names and identifiers, please correct them.
Here is the list of languages impacted:
As a reminder, translated function names MUST NOT contain spaces,
parentheses, hyphens, or anything else that would be an operator in
spreadsheet formula context.
Function names may only contain letters (of any alphabet or script of
course, not just ASCII) or digits or '.' dot or '_' underscore, and must
start with a letter.
Translated identifiers like "#All" or "#Headers" if they start with a
'#' hash character MUST start with a '#' character also in the
translation, this is vital to recognize them as table reference
identifiers (or error constants possibly).
Please ping me when it's done on your side, I'll join directly the
Thanks a lot in advance, and thanks a lot to Eike for monitoring this.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers||Eike Rathke <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] What's a „long dot“?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY March 26 at 18:00 UTC
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Important] Errors in translation of function names and identifiers