Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Better English term for Sidebar "decks"

The AOO wiki link (from where the term
supposedly came):

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#Decks

clearly shows that that 'deck' has the meaning
as in the 'deck of cards' (well, 'of panels').

So you might translate it as if it was a 'set
(of panels)' or a 'spread (of panels)' or