Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Better English term for Sidebar "decks"

Heiko Tietze (<heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org>) kirjutas 10.3.2020
kell 11:25:

> > +1 for "Panel" (Vertical panel, Horizontal panel, Side panel, Floating
> panel, etc.).
>
> Isn't a panel the full sidebar including all tabs with decks / views / ...?

Technically yes (I think) - but I wonder if such a distinction is
meaningful for a wider (read: non-technical) userbase.
In addition, some languages (such as my own) do not necessarily have
established distinct terms for panel vs. deck vs. pane.

Best regards,
Mihkel
Estonian team