Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Better English term for Sidebar "decks"

On 10.03.20 09:57, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
> So the "deck" is a subsection of the Tab-bar, usually not often exposed to the users, right?

Our HIG is here https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Guidelines/SideBar

The deck is what in other dialogs is meant by tab. Or is it the tab view/content/panel and the tab is only this UI element to switch between Font, Font Effects, Position etc.? Anyway, you should consider ordinary tab views as the prototype for the sidebar.

We could also drop the term and just talk about Content Panel(s).