Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Better English term for Sidebar "decks"

Þann 10.3.2020 08:08, skrifaði Heiko Tietze:
On 10.03.20 08:25, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
I guess the nomenclature bringing "decks" into LO stems from Nextcloud or similar webified environments...

Nope, the term comes from AOO. See https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#Decks (and the glossary below).

Actually there's a very good illustation on that page: <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/File:SidebarNames.png>

So the "deck" is a subsection of the Tab-bar, usually not often exposed to the users, right?

Best,
Sveinn í Felli