[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 07:08:00 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
No problem for Dutch translation.
sophi schreef op 09.03.2020 14:30:
The proposal is to change "Cell value is" to "Cell value", see
Would that be ok for your language too?
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Better English term for Sidebar "decks"
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Label for conditional cell formating