[libreoffice-l10n] Re: A new moderator of Japanese mailing lists

Hi,

First of all, so many thanks for your long-term contribution, Abe-san!

I'm Naruhiko Ogasawara from Japan (some of you already know me),
raised my hand to become a moderator of Japanese lists.

And, another Japanese member Misaki Namikawa <namikawamisaki@gmail.com>
also proposed to serve the same role with me,
Please add both of us as moderators.

Best regards,
Naru

--