[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Resume documentation team call?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Resume documentation team call?
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 18:05:29 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Shall we resume our documetnation call? Is affirmative I suggest that
our documentation team meeting will take place this Thrursday 3/5/2020
at 18:00 UTC
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
See you there!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translation of formula function names and identifiers
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] A new moderator of Japanese mailing lists
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong translation of formula function names and identifiers
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] A new moderator of Japanese mailing lists