[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 12:29:58 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 03/03/2020 à 11:08, Kevin Suo a écrit :
> 1. Could someone add firstname.lastname@example.org to the weblate translator list, with proper privileges to submit translation, for Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) language? He currently is only able to make suggestions.
> 2. On Pootle, I was able to manage the permission of the language team, but there seems to be no such feature on Weblate. Am I missing something?
As already said on this list, it's currently not possible on Weblate.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN||"Ming H." <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN||Kevin Suo <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN