[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN
- From: Kevin Suo <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 18:08:54 +0800
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: 华明 <email@example.com>
1. Could someone add firstname.lastname@example.org to the weblate translator list, with proper privileges to submit translation, for Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) language? He currently is only able to make suggestions.
2. On Pootle, I was able to manage the permission of the language team, but there seems to be no such feature on Weblate. Am I missing something?
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization of LibreOffice online
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Help changes, problematic for l10n
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate Privilege - zh_CN