Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization of LibreOffice online

Hi, MiloŇ° et. al.,

I believe the reason is that the LOOL on TDF nextcloud does not have
langpacks for Slovak (nor for Slovenian) installed.
If I am right, please do install these two langpacks.

Thanks,
m.

V V sre., 26. feb. 2020 ob 10:14 je oseba Milos Sramek <