[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Localization of LibreOffice online
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization of LibreOffice online
- From: Milos Sramek <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 10:13:21 +0100
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
do we have access to a LOOL instance with the most recent localizations?
I have access to LOOL of the documentation team at
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org. There, the main window is
localized to Slovak, but popups and the side panel are not. If I switch
my language to Czech, everything is localized.
I think that LOOL localization to Slovak is complete (except for the
help). Thus, maybe that this server does not run the up-to-date version
or there is a problem somewhere.
email & jabber: email@example.com
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization of LibreOffice online||Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization of LibreOffice online
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Preventing translation submission without review
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization of LibreOffice online