[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- From: Milos Sramek <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 18:00:24 +0100
- To: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
are we sure that this is not a symptom of some serious problem?
Rewriting os strings does not make sense to me. I could imagine a typo
correction, but rewriting "Cell formatting" to "Collaborative editing"?
On 2/25/20 9:39 AM, sophi wrote:
> Hi Milos,
> Le 25/02/2020 à 07:13, Milos Sramek a écrit :
>> I've noticed a new field in Weblate, "Source change".
>> It looks more like a bug than a feature.
>> According to the Source field the string #199 of the file
>> has been changed from "Cell formatting" to "Collaborative editing"
>> This does not make sense to me. Is it OK?
> I agree with you, each time I've seen a modified source string, it has
> nothing to do with the original, my guess is that's a copy and paste of
> a source string structure to adapt it.
email & jabber: firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field||Milos Sramek <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Preventing translation submission without review
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization of LibreOffice online
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field