[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Preventing translation submission without review
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Preventing translation submission without review
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 16:07:08 +0100
- To: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
Hi Sophi, *,
On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:39 PM sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Le 25/02/2020 à 13:54, Naruhiko Ogasawara a écrit :
> > We, Japanese translator community, noticed that a user 
> > submit a lot of incorrect JA translations.
> > […]
> > So, in the Pootle era, Japanese project doesn't allow direct
> > submission (except for limited accounts; reviewers).
> > Can Weblate do as same for Japanese projects?
> I'll restrict his rights, might be inherited from Pootle.
> I'll ping you off list to check all the translators and their role for
> your project.
It was a misconfiguration of the default User group - it was meant to
allow suggestions from everyone with an account, but we had it set to
allow translations. I fixed those permissions, so shouldn't be
necessary to manually adjust permissions of the user in question.
If you also want to prevent suggestions, then let us know.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Preventing translation submission without review||Naruhiko Ogasawara <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Preventing translation submission without review||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Preventing translation submission without review
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Preventing translation submission without review