[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:39:20 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 25/02/2020 à 07:13, Milos Sramek a écrit :
> I've noticed a new field in Weblate, "Source change".
> It looks more like a bug than a feature.
> According to the Source field the string #199 of the file
> has been changed from "Cell formatting" to "Collaborative editing"
> This does not make sense to me. Is it OK?
I agree with you, each time I've seen a modified source string, it has
nothing to do with the original, my guess is that's a copy and paste of
a source string structure to adapt it.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field||Milos Sramek <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field||Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Preventing translation submission without review
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field