Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki

Hi Donald
Le 22/02/2020 à 22:19, Donald a écrit :
> I agree that the documentation should concentrate on LO in Weblate. I
> also want to know how Amagama fits in. The documentation that I read
> recently mentioned that the TM has been replaced by Amagama and that it
> appears under the MT button at the bottom of the edit field. I don't see
> that button. On the right is a section called Glossary. It seemed to
> have nothing in it when I started using Weblate, but now it has a few
> words. Maybe they are words it has deduced as I have entered them.
>
> I thought that the TM data were to be copied over to Weblate (Amagama?).
> That apparently did not happen for Esperanto.

If I go to Esperanto, I can see the button, under the Save button, you
have: Nearby strings, then Comments and then Machine translation.
For the glossary, either you build a new one, or you can also upload an
existing one. Wen you click on a project, in the top menu, you have a
Glossaries entry. Then click on your language and you'll be able to
import your glossary.

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545