[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field
- From: Milos Sramek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 07:13:13 +0100
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
I've noticed a new field in Weblate, "Source change".
It looks more like a bug than a feature.
According to the Source field the string #199 of the file
has been changed from "Cell formatting" to "Collaborative editing"
This does not make sense to me. Is it OK?
email & jabber: firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] The "Source change" field