[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- From: Tuomas Hietala <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 19:12:01 +0200
- To: LO L10N Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would prioritise information that is specific to LO/TDF and therefore isn't (and won't be) included in Weblate's documentation. For new translators, that would mean things like where to start, what to prioritise, who to contact in case there are problems, how the LO release process works, how/where to report errors in strings, what LO/TDF-specific settings or customisations are there in Weblate, etc. For translators who have participated in the Pootle era, a quick summary of the main differences between Pootle and Weblate might be useful.
Also the names of the components can be quite confusing. It's hard to tell what something like nlpsolver/src/com/sun/star/comp/Calc/NLPSolver does, exactly. If it's not possible to add more descriptive names in Weblate, the current names should be explained in the wiki.
sophi kirjoitti 20.2.2020 16:48:
For Pootle we had a guide here:
because there was no documentation on Pootle at the beginning.
Do you think it's needed to have the same level of documentation for
Weblate? There is already a help provided with the product, so I think
to detail only our settings when they are specific or not obvious.
What do you think?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki||Donald <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki