[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 15:48:08 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
For Pootle we had a guide here:
because there was no documentation on Pootle at the beginning.
Do you think it's needed to have the same level of documentation for
Weblate? There is already a help provided with the product, so I think
to detail only our settings when they are specific or not obvious.
What do you think?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki||Tuomas Hietala <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki||"Y.Sol.lei" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Behaviour of the "Needs editing" flag in Weblate
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Extending Autocorrect lists
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate documentation on the wiki