Hi Ming,

Thanks for the explanation. I think there's something else going on too, though, because it looks like even changes older than Jan 20 - Jan 26 didn't make it in. For example, an item in the Help menu:

https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-master/officecfgregistrydataorgopenofficeofficeui/fi/?checksum=3a686476bd15eb83#history
Weblate says this is three weeks old (no exact date unfortunately).

It was also correctly propagated to 6.4 branch, so that not the issue here:
https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-6-4/officecfgregistrydataorgopenofficeofficeui/fi/?checksum=3a686476bd15eb83

-Tuomas