[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is empty?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is empty?
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 18:26:21 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Calling the support.
Em 02/02/2020 09:05, firstname.lastname@example.org escreveu:
> I went to Nextcloud and noticed that it is empty.
> There are no files in the LibreOffice Documentation folder.
> Is this an error?
> Kind regards,
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is empty?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Viewer for Android unpublished in Play Store -- please update website pages
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is empty?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Viewer for Android unpublished in Play Store -- please update website pages