[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is empty?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is empty?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 09:05:46 +0100
- To: i10 lijst <firstname.lastname@example.org>, documentation list <email@example.com>
I went to Nextcloud and noticed that it is empty.
There are no files in the LibreOffice Documentation folder.
Is this an error?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is empty?||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is empty?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] web page translation
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Nextcloud is empty?