[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed
- From: Tuomas Hietala <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 17:22:00 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Here are a couple:
Search should ignore ampersands #1861
In LibreOffice the characters to be ignored by default should be underscores and tildes instead of ampersands, though.
This might have to wait for the backend changes coming in Weblate 4.0 in April.
Translation propagation #3166
The patches in TDF Weblate that make this work should be contributed upstream, if feasible.
During Fosdem, we (Christian and me) will attend Michal's BOF and will
meet with other projects.
Here is a list of issues that we would like to discuss and see how we
can help to solve them:
Team management possibility by language admins
Return "Edit user" privilege back in a better way #2493
Per language glossary management (instead of per project)
Glossary matches on a single word instead of the whole string
Are there any other issues you have under your radar that should be
Thanks in advance,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate, where we stand currently
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] German team: Pivot chart help