[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for breaking string freeze
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for breaking string freeze
- From: "Ming H." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 09:55:44 +0800
- To: "LO L10N Mailing List" <email@example.com>
Dear l10n teams,
------------------ Original ------------------
> I am writing to ask for approval of backporting a patch
> to 6-4 branch that breaks string freeze. The patch is
> about a new feature in 6.4, "Full-sheet preview/export"
> in Calc, specifically about how it's is shown in the "PDF
> Options" export dialog.
The patch was backported to 6-4 branch on Jan 20th, and
Christian has now synced it to the "LibreOffice UI - 6.4"
project on Weblate. Now you can translate it for 6.4.1
release. It's in the filter/messages component, with keyID
MpRUp. Note the same string is also in "LibreOffice UI -
Thanks again for your understanding and patience.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Request for breaking string freeze||"Ming H." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.4 "New Features" video script for translation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.4 "New Features" video script for translation
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for breaking string freeze
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] TM not working in Weblate