Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.4 "New Features" video script for translation

Mike Saunders kirjoitti 24.1.2020 klo 15.14:
Hello everyone,

I'm finishing the video now, and the script is here, if anyone wants to
translate it for the subtitles:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/6.4_New_Features_Script

Un momento, I will make it translatable and move French strings to their own proper place.

Ilmari