[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Questions about a couple of strings in UI master
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Questions about a couple of strings in UI master
- From: Mihail Balabanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 14:48:49 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
I have questions about a couple of UI strings in LO master.
Q1: Does this source string contain a typo? It ends on " instead of a
string: Properties for the task that you are performing are not available
for the current selection"
Q2: What is the meaning of ‘f.’ and ‘ff.’ in the string below? Is it
‘folio’ from Latin or something like that? Should it be translated? (was
‘p’ and ‘pp’ before)
string: Combine identical entries with f. or _ff.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Questions about a couple of strings in UI master||Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Questions about a couple of strings in UI master||"Ming H." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Questions about a couple of strings in UI master
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong <ahelp hid> in a help string
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Questions about a couple of strings in UI master