[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 21:24:05 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Il 21/01/20 10:25, sophi ha scritto:
During Fosdem, we (Christian and me) will attend Michal's BOF and will
meet with other projects.
Here is a list of issues that we would like to discuss and see how we
can help to solve them:
Team management possibility by language admins
Return "Edit user" privilege back in a better way #2493
Per language glossary management (instead of per project)
Glossary matches on a single word instead of the whole string
Are there any other issues you have under your radar that should be
- We could want to upload a TM, but they are very large in size (maybe 10 MB and more). Is it possibile to work on this aspect? I got an error while trying to upload one.
- Also, it should be possible to download a "general", or "per project" Translation Memory?
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Mistake done on the wiki translation + past translations for French
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Questions about a couple of strings in UI master
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed