[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 03:24:11 +0200
- To: libreoffice-l10n <email@example.com>
When trying to upload Help translation updates to Weblate (either using the
website or Weblate Client), several of the larger files gave me the error
quoted on subject line. This concerns:
scalc/01.po - 2,9 MB
swriter/01.po - 1,3 MB
shared/guide.po - 1,2 MB
shared/01.po - 2,4 MB
sbasic/shared.po - 1,4 MB
These are the only ones above the 1 MB mark (which I assume is currently
set as max on Weblate).
Could that limit be increased? (to at least 3 MB)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for breaking string freeze
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"