[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 18:13:57 +0100
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
In my copy of LibreOffice I see all the keyboard shortcuts in English, but I cannot find them in the UI section (Weblate) in order to localize them.
Could be an issue of my system and LibreOffice version? Or are they hard-coded?
My OS is a GNU/Linux system with KDE (KDE Neon), locale Italian.
My LibreOffice version is 18.104.22.168, Build ID: 1:6.3.4-0ubuntu0.18.04.1~lo2
I wonder if there is the possibility to change them.
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] TM not working in Weblate
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for breaking string freeze
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?