[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] TM not working in Weblate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] TM not working in Weblate
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 16:30:35 +0100
- To: Mihail Balabanov <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
HI Mihail, *,
On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:32 PM Mihail Balabanov <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm unable to access translation memory in Weblate: the Machine Translation
> tab is empty and the Translation Memory tab shows 'The request for machine
> translation has failed: error:'. Is this a known problem? Is it only for
> Bulgarian, or also for other languages?
Wasn't known, but is fixed now.
The webserver configuration was hardened, but was a little too strict,
so it effectively blocked TM/Machine-translation access.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] TM not working in Weblate||Mihail Balabanov <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] TM not working in Weblate
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation Uk Ru